Over the past three years, we have worked hard to raise money for a number of charities. Events have included a sponsored abseil from the top of Chagford church tower and a star prize raffle, including donations from actress Jennifer Saunders.
The charities we have supported so far include:
- The Cavitron Fund – based in Cornwall, helping people with serious brain and spinal tumours, providing assistance and saving lives.
- Shelterbox – providing emergency international aid.
- Chagford’s local youth group, The Mess.
- Farms for City Children – based in Exeter with one of their farms in Devon.
- Conservation Without Borders – brings people from different walks of life together to uncover problems, find solutions, and to record and share them through powerful, inspiring imagery and story.
We are very proud to be a festival where charity is an important feature every year.